Family Medicine Obstetrics | 4-Days/Week | 340K+| C-Section Privileges | Indiana
• Join an outstanding team of 5 FM-OB physicians, an OB/GYN, a Certified Nurse Midwife and amazing Advanced Practice Provider support
• This is autonomous role and allows for flexibility and input in your own schedule with an optional 4- or 5-day work week consistent of 36 patient hours per week
• Have a successful practice and the chance for a high volume of deliveries (area is >300 annually) and unwavering support from the OB/GYN for any proctorship needs for C-sections
• Highly collaborative call schedule with coverage of 1:5 for deliveries and 1:5 for C-sections
• This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package with providers earning near 340K, option of 100K loan repayment, a comprehensive benefits package, negotiable sign-on bonus, CME and relocation allowance
• Open to new graduates and Family Medicine physicians (without OB as well)
Whether you prefer living in a large urban setting or a quaint rural community, Fort Wayne provides the perfect mix of convenience and the natural picturesque beauty of the land. There is something to enjoy at all ages and every season including a 38-acre Children's Zoo, Botanical Conservatory, Art Museums, The Embassy Theatre, Parkview Field to enjoy events, fireworks and sporting activities, or 86 public parks to choose from.
US News Ranks Fort Wayne as #40 Nationally as Best Places to Live. In a mini-metropolis of almost 434K people, you will feel welcome and financially comfortable with the low taxes, affordable housing and easy-living.
If you are looking for a great place to live and practice, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Family Medicine Obstetrics | 4-Days/Week | 340K+| C-Section Privileges | Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.