Florida Gastroenterology Position with Prestigious Health System
• 425 bed hospital with need based on growth and volume
• State of the Art Endoscopy Suite onsite
• Established volume-walk in busy day one
• Be employed with large prestigious health system
• Competitive compensation with full benefits package
Ideal candidate will have experience with ERCP and/or EUS and be Board Certified in Gastroenterology
• Nationally Voted "America's Best 50 Hospital Award" 9 years in a row
• Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Quality and Image
• Voted Best Doctors and Nurses 13 consecutive years in a row by National Research Corporation
Community Info: This area with a population of over 400K is centrally located just one hour from the Atlantic Coast and 1 ½ hours from the Gulf.
• Surrounded by beautiful, natural parks and springs. Home to Silver Springs, one of the largest artesian spring formations in the world.
• Historic downtown filled with charming shops and restaurants
• Short drive to gulf coast beaches and theme parks
• Cost of living that is 6% below the national average
• Major airports options nearby-hassle free travel destination
• Ranked #154 Nationally by Forbes as Best Place for Business and Careers
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem at 770-643-5520 or via email email@example.com or text 678-206-7517.
Apply for Florida Gastroenterology Position with Prestigious Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.