Permanent Family Medicine Physician (FM) Job in Taylorville, Illinois (IL)
- Physician-owned, led, and managed multi-specialty group
- Join an established practice with opportunity for mentorship from tenured colleagues
- Option for 4-day work week
- Mixed practice of outpatient and inpatient duties at the local critical-access hospital (1:5 rotation)
- Internal tele-nurse program that screens out 90% of patient calls
- Base guarantee of $230,000
- Sign-on/resident stipend of $75,000
- Relocation assistance
- Option for salary advancement of $50,000
- Potential of $100,000 bonus prior to starting and earning potential of $300,000 once partnership status is met
- Comprehensive benefits package with four weeks' vacation
- Proximity to Springfield, Illinois (IL); Edwardsville, Illinois (IL); and St. Louis, Missouri (MO)
- Voted 2020 Best Place to Live in Christian County by Niche.com
- Easy access to trails, parks, historic downtown, museums, fine dining, entertainment, and shopping
- Cost of living is 26% lower than the US average according to BestPlaces.net
- Home to Lincoln Land Community College
- Explore Taylorville
Schedule an appointment to discuss the position by clicking here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 161154 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine Physician (FM) Job in Taylorville, Illinois (IL)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.