Permanent Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician Job in Bakersfield, California (CA)
- No limit on procedures - trauma and plastics team - DaVinci Robot available
- Available due to growth
- Option to teach and work with residents and fellows that rotate through the practice from UCLA
- 7 Days' of call per month - most consults done over the phone - only covering one location
- Established practice and referral network
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA median values
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off of over nine weeks; including, vacation, sick time, holidays, and CME time
- Growing community with approximately 383k residents in town and almost 1 million in the county
- Proximity to world-class beaches, the high Sierra mountains, and everything California (CA)
- Warm and temperate climate with long summers - Bakersfield is ranked as one of the sunniest cities in the US
- Rated as one of the Best Places to Live in California (CA) by US News
- Easy-access to museums, concerts, river rafting, golf courses, national parks, rock climbing, and any outdoor activity
- 2-hours from Los Angeles, California (CA) and Disneyland!
Schedule an appointment to discuss by clicking here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 161419 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician Job in Bakersfield, California (CA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.