Medical Director Sought for New Urgent Care - New Mexico
- Work life balance: 3-4 day work week / 12 hours block shifts / Flexible schedule
- Must be board certified in Family, Emergency, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds
- Duties to include supervision of 2 NP's and 2 PA's along with other staff
- Support from highly trained medical staff
- State of the art medical equipment including onsite lab and X-Ray
- Compensation - 130 per Hour plus productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits
- Home to outdoor lovers and adventure seekers of all kinds
- Plethora of options including biking, hiking, jeep rides, fishing and much more
- Four Corners Region provides year-round exploration and family friendly activities
- National parks, outdoor activities, shopping and dining experiences for everyone
- Easy access to sought after destinations like Moab, Telluride and Santa Fe
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter
Reference position ID 163095 when responding.
Apply for Medical Director Sought for New Urgent Care - New Mexico
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.