Senior Hematology Oncologist
Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Senior Hematology Oncologist to provide best patient care in Jiahui Cancer Center. This role reports directly to the Executive Director of Jiahui International Cancer Center.
- Develop a hematology program in hematology oncology
- Lead in the development of evidence-based clinical practice policies
- Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients
- Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, hospitalists, nurses, and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model
- Provide expertise in the development of a clinical research program, working closely with the Clinical Trials Director
- Assist the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to achieve Jiahui mission in greater China.
- Maintain a clinical practice to complement your leadership duties
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care model in China
- MD, MD/PhD, or comparable degree
- Board-certified, or equivalent, in Medical Oncology and/or Hematology/Internal Medicine, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of clinical practice in oncology experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding leadership position
- Clinically diverse cases and patients
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in healthcare, overseas
- Excellent salary and benefits, including medical insurance, and CME leave
- Relocation allowance
Please forward your CV to Michelle Liu, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org