Permanent MFM Division and Program Director Physician Job
The UConn Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology seeks Perinatologist to lead the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and serve as MFM Fellowship Program director.
- Join a well-established department with a reputation for clinical quality, teaching, and research.
- Services include obstetrical ultrasound, fetal echocardiography, and amniocentesis.
- Faculty appointment with UCONN School of Medicine at the Assistant or Associate Professor level commensurate with experience.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of administrative leadership and academic productivity.
- Outstanding benefits package including generous retirement plan options and UCONN tuition reimbursement for dependents!
Candidates with interest in this physician MFM opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 165004 when responding.
Apply for Permanent MFM Division and Program Director Physician Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.