Attending Emergency Medicine Physician
- High volume NYS designated and ACS verified Level 1 Trauma Center
- AHA certified stroke center
- Active programs in ultrasound, critical care/resuscitation, simulation, education and research
The Adult ED, Fast Track and Psychiatry Emergency Services care for over 130,000 patients annually in addition to a Pediatric ED with approximately 40,000 visits. State of the art facilities include multiple dedicated trauma and resuscitation areas, point of care ultrasound equipment, advanced video laryngoscopy/fiberoptic equipment, dedicated treatment areas for the care of asthma and stroke patients as well as Fast Track and a new Express Care area about to open.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package with a 401k contribution and full malpractice coverage.
- Board eligible or board certified in either Emergency Medicine
- Successful completion of an ACGME approved residency
- Eligible for NYS Licensure
Apply for Attending Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.