Primary Care Physician | Family Medicine - American Health Network - Peru, IN (249259)
American Health Network, OptumCare partner, is a physician led organization where physicians are appreciated and are leaders at their local clinics. AHN has more than 70 clinics in Indiana and Ohio - and employs over 1600 individuals. Physicians enjoy autonomy and have very high job satisfaction. Our culture is to enjoy our families and have hobbies because we believe in having good quality of life.
- Conduct assessments including past medical history, review of symptoms, physical examination, medication review and depression screening
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information
- Educate patients on topics such as disease process, medication and compliance
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform the PCP of potential gaps in care
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgment and the findings of your assessment
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment
- Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam that includes, urine dipstick and foot exam (as appropriate)
- Active Indiana License
- MD or DO
- Family Medicine Board Certification (or within 1 year of starting date)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Family Medicine Physician, Busy Practice, Peru, IN, Indiana
Apply for Primary Care Physician | Family Medicine - American Health Network - Peru, IN (249259)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.