Spine Surgery | Unprecedented Opportunity for Ancillary Income | KY
• Dedicated Spine Center and Pain Management Center, located right next door to 40,000 sq ft practice headquarters
• Join 8 fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons, including one spine surgeon
• Tragic loss of past partner has created an immediate patient demand
• Pristine facilities with the newest equipment; state-of-the-art surgery center
2-year Partnership Track to Buy-In for Surgery Center and Ancillaries = Unprecedented Earning Potential
• Competitive 2-year base salary with paid call and production upside
• Sign-on bonus and loan repayment, plus generous residency/fellowship stipend
• Ownership in surgery center and ancillaries generates extremely lucrative additional income
This vibrant and historic Kentucky city is a hub for arts, culture, and shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation
• City has some of the best public schools in the state, as well as a great selection of private schools
• Diverse community has been recognized as a global hub for arts & culture
• Enjoy a number of different living options from suburban neighborhoods to urban downtown living
• Access to 150 domestic and 19 international destinations through local airport
If you're looking to earn top-dollar compensation and be part of a group with an outstanding reputation, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for Spine Surgery | Unprecedented Opportunity for Ancillary Income | KY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.