OB/GYN - Layton, UT - Layton Hospital
- One BC/BE OB/GYN physician is sought to work at the Intermountain Layton Hospital
- Work collaboratively with nurse midwifery group
- Well-appointed new facility with a convenient location
- Large family medicine referral base
- Level 2B L&D and SCN. Able to deliver patients at 32 weeks gestation and greater
- Call is 1:4 and low-risk births are attended by the midwives
- Supportive, knowledgeable, friendly staff in clinic, labor and delivery and OR
- Maternal Fetal Medicine on-site
- Excellent potential to grow gyn practice with accommodating OR availability
- Employment position with Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Layton is a community of 77,303 located 15 miles south of Ogden and Hill Air Force Base and 28 miles north of the Salt Lake International airport. It is known as a great place to live for low crime, good school system and easy access to outdoor activities. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and the community supports diverse cultures for all interests. Popular local activities are Hill Air Force Base which houses Hill Aerospace Museum, Cherry Hill a recreation area with campsites and waterpark, Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve, SeaQuest Utah, Adams Canyon and numerous parks with a variety of activities sure to please everyone. Layton is part of the Davis school district which has some of the top-rated schools. In October 2018, Intermountain Healthcare opened their 23 rd hospital, the new Layton Hospital serving the growing population in Davis County.
Apply for OB/GYN - Layton, UT - Layton Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.