Radiologist - Physician - Lincoln Medical Center Bronx, New York
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- General radiologist with sub-specialty training
- Evening - overnight coverage provided by teleradiology service
- Weekend coverage is shared by eight staff radiologists
- Breast imaging is excluded
- ABR certified or eligible in Diagnostic Radiology
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Fellowship training in Abdominal Imaging, Thoracic Imaging or ER/Trauma
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at Moralesj@pagny.org .
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Radiologist - Physician - Lincoln Medical Center Bronx, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.