Outpatient Psychiatry | Live near Coast in Texas | 4 day wk| Nhsc loan repay
Come see what Beaumont has to offer! Situated close enough to Houston but far enough to still have the 'quality of life' you have been longing for!
Spindletop Center is a community mental health and intellectual/ developmental disabilities center providing comprehensive behavioral health services to the greater Beaumont, Orange, and Port Arthur area.
• Outpatient Focused position open to Adult or Child/Adolescent trained physicians
• Integrated Team-Based Model of Care with RN's, LVN's, LCDC's, LPC's, Case Workers, and social workers
• Flexible Scheduling; Average 14-16 patients per day
• 1:5 Consultative Phone Call; Crisis center takes first call
• Open to BC or Not Board Certified; Must be able to obtain Texas license
• Guaranteed base salary + bonus structure = $300,000 potential
• NHSC student loan repayment; 16 HPSA Score
• Comprehensive benefits package includes generous 8% retirement match
• Known as the Golden Triangle, Beaumont-Port Arthur Metro serves a population of 400,000 in southeast Texas
• Easy metropolitan access; 1 hour from Houston
• Gulf coast access; within 60 miles from Crystal Beach
• Enjoy the great outdoors with access to Big Thicket National Preserve, area boast 100,000 acres catered to fishing, boating, camping, horseback riding and 40 miles of hiking trails
If you are interested in learning more, please call Mark Mendoza at 469-909-6658 or email email@example.com.
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatry | Live near Coast in Texas | 4 day wk| Nhsc loan repay
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.