Behavioral Health Medical Director
- Generous PTO plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire
- 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year
- 9 paid holidays, 2 personal holidays to be used at the employee's discretion
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental insurance coverage
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Serve an at-risk population
- At least 5 years of experience is required
- This position is headquartered out of the Old Town Recovery Center
Where You'll Work
A state-licensed outpatient mental health and addiction treatment program for adults, Old Town Recovery Center has been a mainstay provider to Portland, Oregon's severely mentally ill for more than 20 years. The majority of clients experience both mental illness and addiction challenges, some are homeless, and all have been impacted by poverty. Services include case management, counseling, addiction treatment and medication management. Every year, 650 patients find solace and stability at the Old Town Recovery Center.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, "Rip City" is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Central City Concern (CCC) is a nonprofit agency serving single adults and families impacted by homelessness, poverty and addiction in the Portland metro area. Founded in 1979, the agency includes nine clinics or recovery centers, where patients can access primary care, addiction treatment, mental health care, acupuncture, a pharmacy and housing and employment assistance. CCC has a staff of 900 helping more than 14,000 individuals every year to build healthy, resilient lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12298
Apply for Behavioral Health Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.