South Carolina- Permanent Physician OBGYN Job
- HPSA score of 20
- Strong support for high risk obstetrics and blocked time for gynecologic surgery
- Participate in teaching medical students and family medicine residents
- Midwives will take all primary call when fully staffed;
- 45 min east of Columbia, SC and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Only 2 hours from the coast of South Carolina's Atlantic Beaches
- Only 3 hours from the Smokey Mountains
- Easy access Lake Wateree, Lake Murray and the Santee-Cooper Lakes
- Highly advantageous cost of living - well-below national averages
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
Reference position ID 163462 when responding.
Apply for South Carolina- Permanent Physician OBGYN Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.