Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Traditional Primary Care - 100 Best Hospital
• Join collegiate, mentoring and well trained 30 physician group
• Leadership opportunities
• Traditional practice model to include 3 weeks outpatient practice and 1 week rotating hospitalist week
• Mayo affiliated hospital
• Competitive base salary plus production and quality incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Sign-on and relocation bonus
• Nursing home model offers medical director stipends and increased wRVU potential.
Pittsburgh, PA: Mighty and Beautiful
• Pittsburgh, today is a modern metropolis that leads the way in bioengineering,
medicine and high technology
• Live in the second-largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and enjoy the cost of
living and housing cost 13% less than Philadelphia according to Sperling's
• Whether you are a participant or a fan, Pittsburgh has it all from cheering on the
former Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers to rooting for the Pittsburgh
Penguins or the Pirates and if playing is more your ideal there are acres and
acres of parks to hike, bike or boat in
• Top notch Museum amenities include Museum Andy Warhol museum, Symphony
Orchestra, O' Reilly theatre, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world
class zoo or aquarium
• A city that values education 54% of the population have a 4-year degree or
higher with nationally recognized Universities suthe ch as Carnegie Mellon
University and University of Pittsburgh
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or emailSpatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Apply for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Traditional Primary Care - 100 Best Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.