Washington DC Vascular Surgery | 90th Percentile Income
Practice details include:
• 100% clinical VS; each lab is fully equipped with 3 fluoroscopy rooms, pre and post-recovery area, ultrasound/noninvasive lab, and consultation offices
• A wide breadth of high-volume service lines including PAD, ESRD/vascular access, PAE, UFE, IO, Venous Disease, and Pain
• Basic IR (lines, drains, biopsies) make up less than 20% of our IR volume
• Robust Interventional Nephrology and Vascular Access Surgery program complementing and supporting growth
• Ongoing industry-sponsored clinical trials conducted on-site including knee and shoulder embolization, PAE, and RF ablation with Kyphoplasty.
The group and practices are physician-owned and operated, and enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive base salary and a bonus structure with opportunity for partnership
• Standard OBL Schedule with minimal hospital coverage
• Saturday and Holidays OBL Coverage. Shifts are paid at a generous internal moonlighting rate and the call pool is 6+ physicians and growing.
• 401K with maximum profit-sharing and optional defined benefit cash balance plan
• Paid malpractice, CME allowance, and Comprehensive healthcare benefits
Living in Washington D.C.:
• D.C. blends a small-town feel with a cosmopolitan one
• U.S. News & World Report ranked D.C. as 4th on its list of "2017 Best Places to Live" in the country
• The city is easily walkable, has a lot of parks, is home to the U.S. National Zoo, and has many monuments and museums to visit
• D.C. offers something for all types of sports fans, has diverse communities, and a varied food scene
• The District has a bunch of live-music venues and performing arts theaters
• The region offers quick getaways with nearby beaches and recreational trails
For more information please contact Irven Stacy direct at 770.643.5549, by text at 770.905.6272 or by email at email@example.com
Apply for Washington DC Vascular Surgery | 90th Percentile Income
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.