General Surgeon Needed in Northwest Oklahoma
Northwestern Oklahoma health system is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join a solo practice.
- Expansion of existing practice
- Established practice in community 17+ years
- General surgery and GI skill set preferred
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Hospital has 5 OR's and utilizes traditional block schedule
- Visa assistance is available
- Hospital has achieved recognition for excellence and attained awards for Top Performer on Key Quality Initiatives from The Joint Commission for 2011 ? 2014, Excellence Through Insight Award for Employee Satisfaction 2013, 2014 and Physician Satisfaction in 99th percentile as measured by Health Stream Research.
- Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Loan repayment
- Medical education debt repayment
- Located approximately 2 1/2 hours northwest of Oklahoma City.
- Town has a strong and diverse economy and is the retail and trade hub for a large geographic region.
Apply for General Surgeon Needed in Northwest Oklahoma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.