Outpatient Family Medicine | Dayton, Ohio Suburb | 250K | 4 Day Work Week
• 4-Day work week for the ultimate work/life balance
• Opportunity to work with medical students
• Support services include: Primary Care, Preventative Care, Dental Care, Behavioral, Women's Health, Pharmacy, Labs, Radiology, Vision, Addiction Management
• Innovative practice model- sub- specialty interests welcomed but not required
• High retention rate among employee's and patients
• Quality of life schedule
• Excellent salary plus wRVU production bonus - income potential 250k
• PTO, CME, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice
• Retirement pays 11% without individual contribution
• HIPSA score 18- Non-for profit eligible for state student loan forgiveness program
• J1 visa eligible
Discover the greater Dayton, Ohio area with a quick 30-minute drive, as well as an easy drive to Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis:
• Growing Ohio Metroplex of 1M people - Named the "Most Affordable City in the U.S."
• Rich with academic institutions: 4 major universities, 30 residency programs, several graduate programs, and boasts many of the top 10 public school districts in the state
• Culinary, cultural, performing arts, and entertainment scenes rival that of many major metropolitan cities
• Commonly referred to as the Crossroads of America
• Easy access to 4 state highways and 2 federal highways
• Immediate access to 3 international airports
For more information please contact:
Sally- Ann Patton
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Dayton, Ohio Suburb | 250K | 4 Day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.