Hematology Oncology Opening | 500K+ | Outpatient Only | No Call | Wisconsin
• Join a collegial team of 4 providers
• Great flexible schedule and nice quality of life balance
• 1:4 collaborative call coverage and eventually 1:5 (phone-only)
• Manageable daily census and patient volume
• Extensive research endeavors available with clinical trial funding already established
• Teaching and mentorship opportunities as well, if desired
• Cancer Care department regularly schedules tumor board meetings and other collaborations
• 2021 and H1B visa candidates encouraged to apply
• Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary
• 50K+ incentive bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package, 4 weeks PTO, 12 days CME and allowance, 6.5 Holidays, generous relocation allowance, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, 401K with match, 457b, and an outstanding employer-funded retirement plan
• Live in a nicely populated city offering Midwestern hospitality in a beautifully scenic area within Central Wisconsin
• High homeownership, great educational opportunities, and a great place to live or a raise a family
• Airport located in the town along with easy accessibility for quick drivable weekend trips to Minneapolis, Green Bay, and Milwaukee
• Great place for summer water activities, hike, bike, walk along the trails in over 50+ parks. In the winter months, you will have the opportunity to ski one of the steepest/oldest slopes in the nation, snowboard, snowmobile, and learn to curl at the largest facility in the country. This is a scenic and fun place to live!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Hematology Oncology Opening | 500K+ | Outpatient Only | No Call | Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.