Family Medicine Opening | Near 400K+ | Partnership Track | Near Toledo, Ohio
Join this highly integrated, truly-physician-owned, and physician-led organization that is rapidly expanding across Northern Ohio and providing comprehensive care for the local patients and their families.
• Collaborative team of 5 primary care physicians and 7 advanced practice providers in a busy, well-established 25,000 sq ft. multi-specialty clinic along with OB/GYN, Midwife, ENT, General Surgery
• Flexible outpatient schedule (or 4-days per week) with a great work/life balance
• Manageable patient volume with a dynamic workflow and experienced office support staff
• Call coverage is not onerous and would consist of the office-phone calls only (around 1:5)
• Lab, X-Ray, MRI, CT, Mammography on-site and hospitalist support at 15 different nearby hospitals
• Competitive base salary with partnership track opportunities with reasonable earning potential near 400K with top earners around 500K
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, 4 Weeks PTO, 1-2 Weeks CME plus allowance, 401K match, relocation allowance, negotiable bonuses and/or student loan repayment
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine (or IM/Peds)
• Live in a nice, friendly Midwestern community in Northern Ohio near Toledo, where you will be able to experience all four seasons with Lake Erie nearby for walks along the shore, sailing, fishing, skiing, and other water-related activities such as island-hopping and boating parties
• Enjoy visiting parks, lighthouses, wineries, glacial grooves or riding thrilling roller coasters at the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Family Medicine Opening | Near 400K+ | Partnership Track | Near Toledo, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.