Medical Oncology - Genitourinary
- Full-time position; competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits
- Demonstrated commitment to research of genitourinary cancers required
- Access to state of the art molecular pathology and deep sequencing capabilities, as well as comprehensive medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology and palliative care and integrative medicine services
- Collaboration with research in team in support of clinical research programs, basic and translational immunology, and immune-genomic laboratories
- The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the growth of a GU-focused clinical translational research effort with potential to lead the GU Program
- Duties will include conducting investigator-initiated clinical trials, working with basic scientists to translate research ideas to the clinic and strong clinical skills
- Basic laboratory interests welcome, but not required
- Dual appointment with the Earle A. Chiles Research Institute and Providence Cancer Institute
Where You'll Work
Providence Cancer Institute is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof. Multidisciplinary teams work together to give patients and their families the best care possible. Providers partner with patients from diagnosis and treatment through all stages of life to seek the best outcomes through research and innovation. Beyond sophisticated technology and treatments, this comprehensive cancer center offers warm and welcoming care for every patient.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, "Rip City" is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence Health & Services (PH&S) offers a comprehensive range of health and social services at more than 20 hospitals, 400 clinics and hundreds of locally driven programs across four western states: Alaska, Montana, Oregon and Washington. With multiple Magnet and Pathway to Excellence designations, PH&S is committed to its 100-year mission of serving the poor and vulnerable by providing compassionate care to all who need its services.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 11070
Apply for Medical Oncology - Genitourinary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.