- Competitive base salary with incentive program linked to various quality metrics which can significantly increase earning potential
- Malpractice insurance, health insurance, matching retirement plan, 40 paid days off, 5 CME days and allowance included
- A relocation allowance will be provided
- Excellent public and private school systems
- Great quality of life with easy access to the outdoors
- Call is 1:3
- This is a full-time opportunity to join a robust cardiothoracic program
- Annual case volume of approximately 700 cases: 350 open hearts and 150 thoracic and 200 TAVR
- Advanced cardiac surgical skills are desired but not required, including minimally invasive valve surgery, complex aortic surgery and mitral valve repair
Where You'll Work
The International Heart Institute of Montana is a globally recognized practice offering full vascular, cardiac and thoracic interventions and services. On the campus of Missoula's Providence St. Patrick Hospital, this institute has been ranked one of the Top 50 Cardiovascular programs by Truven Health. Each year, the institute hosts the annual Rocky Mountain Valve Symposium, which draws heart specialists from around the world for workshops, lectures and training in new procedures.
Where You'll Live
Missoula is a sophisticated university town of 65,000 halfway between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks. The area offers unlimited recreational opportunities like skiing, paddling, fishing and hiking. Its numerous cultural amenities, including a symphony and active theater, fuel a vibrant arts scene. Missoula is a family-oriented community with great public schools, universities and social activities year-round. Western Montana's summers consist of long, adventure-inspiring days and starry nights, and its winters are mild.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 11045
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.