Division Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine - Coney Island Hospital - Brooklyn, New York - Full Tim
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently seeking applications for a full-time Division Chief of Pediatric Emergency Medicine to join our Community Hospital:
- Management of all aspects of the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Supervision of attending staff, residents, allied health staff and medical students
- Oversight of quality metrics related to the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Department
- Provide patient care in all areas of the Emergency Department
- Provide resident education and participate in research activities
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to other members of the healthcare team as needed
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for physicians and other professional employees working in the service
- Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the department Chairperson
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School
- Active Board Certification in Pediatric Medicine (ABMS)
- Active Board Certification in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Active, unrestricted NYS License
- Experience attending to an under-served population preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Division Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine - Coney Island Hospital - Brooklyn, New York - Full Tim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.