Rewarding Outpatient Primary Care Opportunities in Philly Suburbs
The Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) has excellent opportunities available for BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to work in an outpatient only setting!
Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA, and is part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, the largest employer in Delaware County, PA.
About Our Primary Care Department
Our Primary Care practices utilize an EMR across a comprehensive network connecting five hospitals and 85 practice locations across the county. Additionally, our primary care practices possess Level III NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home certification and participate in multiple quality initiatives. We score high on patient satisfaction and have strong medical leadership. We are a progressive network and well positioned to face the challenges of health care today.
- The ideal candidate will have successfully completed an accredited Family Medicine residency training program.
- It is required that the candidate is Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- It is necessary that the candidate is able to obtain Pennsylvania Medical License.
ABOUT CROZER-CHESTER MEDICAL CENTER
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware County’s premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the county’s first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services.
Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center, and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship, and allied health programs.
CROZER-KEYSTONE HEALTH SYSTEM
Crozer-Keystone Health System is a four-hospital health system based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania serving Delaware County, northern Delaware, and parts of western New Jersey. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, and a kidney transplant center. It also includes a network of outpatient centers, urgent care centers, and a sports club. Crozer-Keystone Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary, acute, and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer-Keystone deploys its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner. Working with our community, we promote a place to live, work, and enjoy our families.
CROZER-KEYSTONE HEALTH NETWORK
Within our health system is the health network which is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County. With over 300 physicians who practice in locations throughout the county, CKHN offers an array of specialty and sub-specialty services, including family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, sports medicine, and multiple surgical sub-specialties.
THE CROZER-KEYSTONE VISION:
- Commits to its academic mission to educate both current and future clinicians and caregivers;
- Explores and implements new technologies for delivering care;
- Builds partnerships within our community to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those we serve;
- Creates an environment where each employee, physician, volunteer, and board member use their skills, creativity, and learning to promote the health and well-being of our patients, their families, and communities;
- Accepts responsibility for being the steward of community health resources now and for future generations.
For Interested Candidates:
Contact: Nora Yosry; 610-507-8775
Apply for Rewarding Outpatient Primary Care Opportunities in Philly Suburbs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.