Ophthalmologist - Retina Surgeon
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Physician owned, provider led and professionally managed medical group
- Market competitive rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Large primary care and specialty care base as well as 3 busy urgent care centers
- Shareholder opportunity
- Team based approach focused on patient centered care
- An established and growing integrated multispecialty medical practice
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- A medical practice that cares about you and your success
We are actively recruiting for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Ophthalmologist with Retina fellowship training to join our busy well-established practice. Surgeries are performed at a multi-specialty ASC across the street. Our goal is to maintain the highest quality of care by offering the best and newest treatment modalities to improve our patients' quality of life.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience. For immediate consideration, please call 541-706-2550, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or apply online, at: www.smgoregon.com
Summit Medical Group Oregon - Bend Memorial Clinic
Patient Centric. Physician Owned. Clinically Advanced. Nationally Recognized.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Ophthalmologist - Retina Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.