Permanent Academic Urology Physician Job - Southern Illinois University Springfield
The Division of Urology, Department of Surgery at Southern Illinois University seeks a board eligible/certified Urologist to join colleague in expanding the program in Decatur, Illinois.
- This clinically oriented position offers opportunities for teaching, research and collaboration with faculty colleagues.
- Enjoy weekly resident interaction and working exclusively at one hospital, Decatur Memorial Hospital, a 300 bed, Level 2 trauma center.
- The Division of Urology has an excellent urology residency program with a total of ten residents.
- A faculty appointment is available at the Assistant or Associate level commensurate with experience.
- The ideal candidate will share our mission to provide world-class urologic care through education, clinical medicine and research.
- This position offers a competitive salary as well as a full and comprehensive benefits package.
- Signing and retention incentives!
Decatur is a safe, family-oriented community with
- a low cost of living
- two institutions of higher learning offering both training & advanced degrees
- great amenities
- strong Midwestern values and
- easy access to St. Louis, Chicago and Indianapolis.
Between our $14 million public development project in downtown Decatur and the shores of Lake Decatur, we offer fine dining, live entertainment, boutique shopping and year-round water recreation activities!
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 163092 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Academic Urology Physician Job - Southern Illinois University Springfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.