323k Starting Salary + 40k Sign On | Neurohospitalist Opening | Visa Eligible
• 340-bed not-for-profit community hospital and primary stroke center
• Dedicated Neurohospitalist position working 7on/7off schedule
• Robust practice and administrative support allow you to focus on your clinical practice
• seeking a candidate that can do both EEG's and EMG's, and is comfortable with stroke patients (primary stroke center) but fellowship training is not required
Earn top end income with a competitive salary plus wRVU production bonus
• $323,000 starting salary plus wRVU production incentive
• $40,000 Sign on Bonus, Relocation, and Loan Repayment
• PSLF Qualifying Employer
• Comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) retirement, 401(k), malpractice, CME Allowance, etc.
Historic southern metro of 400,000 people is located a short drive from the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores and Metro Atlanta
• Alabama has the 7th lowest tax burden in the US, and the lowest property taxes in the US
• Modern, metro city with a vast array of culinary, entertainment, and cultural offerings
• Top rated high schools in the state and a top 100 high school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
• Ranked as one of the most physician friendly states in the US
• Short drive from Atlanta and the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores
For more information please contact:
Apply for 323k Starting Salary + 40k Sign On | Neurohospitalist Opening | Visa Eligible
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.