Director of Advance Endoscopy
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County , located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently searching for a Full time Gatroenterologist for the role of Director of Advance Endoscopy.
- Provide comprehensive gastroenterological care for our diverse patient population
- Provide comprehensive care for patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Comprehensive Women's Gastrointestinal Health- Provide care and emotional support to women facing gastrointestinal issues
- Perform Diagnostic/ Therapeutic Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and/or Push Enteroscopy (with or without biopsies, polypectomy, control of bleeding, ligation of varices, removal of foreign bodies, dilation, stenting, etc.) for patients seen in gastroenterology clinic
- Perform Advance/Biliary endoscopy services including ERCP, Endoscopic Ultrasound, and Enteral Stenting
- Perform and interpret capsule endoscopy procedures
- Provide gastroenterology consultations for inpatients
- Supervise and mentor gastroenterology fellows and medicine residents assigned to the gastroenterology service
- Provide weekend and evening call coverage for gastroenterology at Kings County and SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- will be responsible for providing a diverse range of gastroenterological care to both inpatients and outpatients
- Board Eligible/ Certified in Gastroenterology
- NYS License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition,at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Director of Advance Endoscopy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.