Hematology Oncology in Scenic Montana | No Call or Weekends | Visa Sponsorship
This is a predominantly outpatient clinic opportunity with limited inpatient rounding. The onsite infusion and radiation center is fully staffed with seasoned nursing and pharmaceutical staff.
Accepting J1 Visa and H1B Visa Sponsorship Candidates, Upcoming Graduate Candidates, and Experienced Candidates.
• 4.5 Day Work Weeks - Monday - Friday
• Low Patient Volumes - Average of 3 Inpatient and 8-9 Outpatient
• No Call and No Weekends
• Guaranteed Base Salary or Option for Based off Production Compensation
• Full Employee Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid Malpractice plus Tail Coverage
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation provided
• 6 Weeks of Paid Vacation - 1 Week for CME + CME Allowance
• Licensing and DEA Reimbursement
• Perfect year-round location for nature lovers and recreation enthusiasts surrounded by mountains and plains
• Enjoy golfing, trout fishing, deer/elk/bird hunting, camping, horseback riding and scenic drives
• The town is rich in cultural attractions with concerts, live theater, museums, shops, galleries and sporting events
• Be within close proximity of some of the largest county parks with unique camping and fishing, 45 minutes from the Canadian board, and just a 4 hour drive from Glacier National Park.
• Friendly neighborhoods with first-rate schools, including higher education, and affordable quality of life
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for Hematology Oncology in Scenic Montana | No Call or Weekends | Visa Sponsorship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.