Cardiology St. George UT Southwest Cardiology
- One BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist is needed to join our expanding group in St. George
- The team is part of the larger Southwest Cardiology group comprised of a growing team of invasive, interventional, EP, advanced imaging, advanced heart failure and structural heart specialists, as well as a robust cardiothoracic surgery and vascular surgery program
- Cardiovascular hospitalist team covers the inpatient needs for the cardiovascular patients.
- The group is also connected to the heart transplant and LVAD center in Salt Lake City
- This medical facility is a referral center for trauma and emergency services and houses medical surgical units, a 32-bed ICU, a 50-bed emergency department and fifteen operating rooms
- Dixie Regional Medical Center is the second busiest heart hospital in the intermountain west and provides advanced comprehensive cardiovascular care.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive pay
- Full Intermountain benefits that include company contribution to 401k, CME, and more
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
There is a significant focus on work-life balance from the Intermountain medical group allowing for ample time to explore this beautiful part of the country.
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Cardiology St. George UT Southwest Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.