Fellowship-trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible, Hematologist/Oncologists
Luminis Health’s Geaton and DeCesaris Cancer Institute (DCI) is seeking Fellowship-trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible, Hematologist/Oncologists with sub specialization encouraged to join us in our well-established cancer program. The Luminis Health Cancer Service Line includes the comprehensive cancer programs for our two hospitals Anne Arundel Medical Center and Doctor’s Community Medical Center that encompasses seven counties in Maryland. Our program diagnoses over 2,500 new cancer patients each year and has experienced growth year over year. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and growing cancer service line for our communities. Our cancer program remains firmly rooted in our respective communities that we serve, delivering highest quality, evidence-based patient-centered and compassionate cancer care.
We deliver comprehensive cancer care, utilizing the most advanced treatments and clinical trials available, with programs ranging from cancer prevention through survivorship.
Key aspects to our program include:
- Accredited by the AcoS-CoC as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center (DCI)
- Three infusion centers with total of 59 infusion chairs
- Oncology Certified Nurses [OCN] in both ambulatory and inpatient oncology units
- Nurse Navigation & Financial Navigation
- AAMC’s Research Institute with active participation in cancer clinical trials, including industry-sponsored and cooperative group trials, and the Johns Hopkins Cancer Research Network [JHCRN]
- Nationally recognized and largest-volume breast and lung cancer programs within the region
- ACR Lung Screening Center of Excellence
- Comprehensive, hospital-based radiation oncology program with state-of-the-art technology, including HDR/LDR/ STS/SBRT
- Dedicated inpatient medical surgical oncology unit
- GME residency programs in General Surgery, Internal Medicine and OB/GYN
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 403B with match, plus 457(b)
- Yearly CME and travel allowances
- EPIC-based electronic medical record
- Loan Forgiveness Support
Why Luminis Health?
Anne Arundel Medical Center is a growing medical center with a dedication to patient centered care and the local community. Annapolis is a beautiful community on the Chesapeake Bay, which serves as the state’s capital. It is located a short 30 min drive from Washington DC and Baltimore, with all the important amenities available locally. Doctor’s Community Medical Center (DCMC), located in Lanham, Maryland has received multiple awards for its commitment to care for the residents of Prince George’s county. It is located just outside of the capital beltway and is close to all of the major amenities of Washington DC.
The Science to Heal. The Spirit to Care.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity - please send your CV to Kim Collins, Physician Recruiter: email@example.com or call: (443) 481-5166
Apply for Fellowship-trained, Board Certified/Board Eligible, Hematologist/Oncologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.