Attending Nephrologist - Full Time - Bronx, New York
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi , located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
The Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) and the Nephrology Division of the Department of Medicine at North Central Bronx, is seeking a full-time nephrologist for 2020. This position will come with a faculty appointment as a clinician-educator at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and it involves supervision and teaching of fellows and residents as well.
Examine, Diagnose and treat inpatients and out patients with kidney disease at North Central Bronx Hospital.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine and, Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Nephrology is required.
- Must qualify for NY Medical License.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending Nephrologist - Full Time - Bronx, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.