Outpatient Adult Psychiatry in Georgia | 300K Salary | Access Beaches and Metro
• Outpatient only Adult Psychiatry
• Integrated Team-Based Model of Care with APP's, LPN's, therapists, social workers, and patient coordinators
• Average volume of 20 patients/day with last patient scheduled for 4pm
• Ability to incorporate some Addiction medicine
• Above MGMA Median base salary + wRVU production
• 25K Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Stipend
• Physicians Group Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, etc.
• Phoebe offers abundant physician amenities including fitness & childcare facilities
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Apply for Outpatient Adult Psychiatry in Georgia | 300K Salary | Access Beaches and Metro
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.