Family Medicine with Obstetrics - Bountiful, UT - Bountiful Clinic
- One BC/BE Family Medicine physician needed to join a group of eleven
- OB is required
- Family Medicine call is 1:11, as call group includes four other FM physicians from other clinics in the community
- OB call group consists of 5 providers, in collaboration with two other clinics
- Opportunity to be as busy as you would like. Most recent Family Medicine physician hired is currently booked out six weeks.
- OB/GYN support in clinic and also from our Avenues Women's Clinic OB/GYNs in the area
- Support staff includes an MA, Care Manager, and RN for the department
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the seventh consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bountiful is a city in Davis County, Utah. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 42,552, a three percent increase over the 2000 figure of 41,301. Bountiful is currently Utah's 15 th largest city. The city is located at the base of the Wasatch Range, which rises high to the east. Most of the residential neighborhoods climb high up on the slopes of the mountain. To the west lies the flatland that extends to the Great Salt Lake and the mudflats and marshes the border it. Bountiful is located just north of Salt Lake City which allows for easy access to numerous cultural and sporting events. It is bordered by the Wasatch Range which allows for numerous recreational activities.
Apply for Family Medicine with Obstetrics - Bountiful, UT - Bountiful Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.