ENT in Philadelphia Suburbs - Marlton/Cherry Hill, NJ - Earning Potential 90th percentile
Live and practice in an area highly desired by physicians and their families. Great work/life balance!
- The partners enjoy an income in excess of the 90th MGMA percentile
- You will be the 5th Otolaryngologist in this exceptional private practice which greatly benefits by being associated with Advocare, one of the largest independent physician groups in the United States. Advocare practices receive higher insurance reimbursements
- Benefit from a continually growing physician referral base
- 4 ½ day work week with an equally shared call schedule of 1 in 5
- Fully equipped office for office based procedures
- You will receive an extremely competitive base salary, production bonus, and full benefits
- The partnership track is only 18 months
- The practice is located in the desirable New Jersey suburbs of Philadelphia (Marlton/Cherry Hill area)
- Excellent schools. beautiful homes, great shopping, and outstanding restaurants are just some of the benefits to living in this area
- You will be just 30 minutes to downtown Philadelphia
- 45 minutes to the Jersey Shore, 1 ½ hours to Baltimore, and less than two hours to New York City and Washington, DC
- Enjoy the theater, museums, symphony, Philadelphia's famed history, professional sports, and so much more the area and region offers
Interested candidates please contact:
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 160744 when responding.
Apply for ENT in Philadelphia Suburbs - Marlton/Cherry Hill, NJ - Earning Potential 90th percentile
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.