Psychiatry Hospitalist | 7 on 7 off | Beautiful, Warm South Georgia
• 18-bed adult inpatient unit with an average daily census of 8-10 patients
• 7 on 7 off schedule
• ER Behavior Health Unit staffed with a dedicated behavioral health RN; Inpatient Consults are supported by a Consult Liaison, Nurse Practitioner
• Above median salary + sign on bonus and relocation stipend; comprehensive health and benefits package
• Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital named National Hospital of the year and Southern Regional Hospital of the year in 2019 by Mended Hearts
• Join more than 200 physicians in Phoebe Physician Network, a self-governing group that provides comprehensive, high quality medical care to all patients
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information, please contact
Emily Franty, Search Consultant
Direct at 678-501-2412
Apply for Psychiatry Hospitalist | 7 on 7 off | Beautiful, Warm South Georgia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.