Unit Chief, Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit Zucker Hillside Hospital, Northwell Health
- Direct an Adolescent Psychiatry Unit in a state-of-the-art inpatient building
- Lead a cohesive, friendly team of full-time psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and rehabilitation therapists, with an on-site school
- Supervise and teach diverse behavioral health trainees including house staff (child psychiatry fellows, psychiatry residents); psychology post-docs, interns, and externs; and psychiatry track nurse practitioner students
- Collaborate with our nationally-recognized Psychiatry Research program
- Participate in a modern dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) milieu with advanced safety measures
- Academic appointment at and engagement with the progressive Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Excellent base salary with additional moonlighting opportunities
- Four weeks of vacation plus paid CME time
- Reimbursement for licensure, board and professional society membership fees
- Excellent benefits
- Board eligibility or certification in general and child/adolescent psychiatry with significant leadership potential or experience (preferred)
E-mail CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Unit Chief, Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit Zucker Hillside Hospital, Northwell Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.