Zucker Hillside Hospital - Inpatient Services seeks Attending psychiatrists
- Unit Chief, Women’s Unit with Perinatal Cluster
- Staff psychiatrist on Young Adult/College Student/First Episode Unit with modern dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) milieu
- Staff psychiatrist on General Psychiatry Unit with Affective Disorders Cluster and College Student overflow
- State-of-the-Art Behavioral Health Pavilion
- Academic appointment at and engagement with the progressive Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Teaching and trainee supervision and opportunity to collaborate with highly-regarded Psychiatry Research program
- Work with dedicated mental health professionals in a nationally-recognized behavioral health institution
- Excellent base salary with moonlighting opportunities
- Four weeks vacation plus CME time.
- Paid CME, license, professional society membership
- Excellent benefits
Board eligible or board certified in General Psychiatry
- mail CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Zucker Hillside Hospital - Inpatient Services seeks Attending psychiatrists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.