Novant Health is looking for compassionate, caring Hospitalist physicians to join our rapidly growing inpatient provider team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Bolivia, North Carolina
Novant Health Inpatient Care Specialists Brunswick (NHICS) are seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine, FM, or IM/peds physicians to join their established and growing hospitalist team in North Carolina in the heart of Brunswick County. Nocturnists are welcome to apply!
Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center is a 74-bed hospital offering a wide range of services in emergency, medical, surgical, imaging, rehabilitative, and maternity.
Come join our team!
At Novant Health, our team of hospital based physicians includes more than 100 hospitalists available to follow patients from admission — whether it is a direct admit or through the ER — all the way through to discharge and back home.
Our service line includes board-certified experts:
- Hospital medicine
- Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine
- Palliative Care and Hospice
Members of our team are:
- Physician liaisons, championing education and training initiatives
- Participating and leading various quality and safety committees for an individual hospital or the health system
- Change agents, identifying and leading process improvement efforts
- Administrative partners with hospital and medical staff leaders to help facilitate organizational change
Novant Health offers:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018
- For more information, please visit our website at: NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm"
Apply for Internist/Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.