Premier North Dakota ENT Group Expanding | 100K Sign On | #1 State for Doctors
• Join a busy, established ENT practice with robust midlevel support as part of a collegial 220+ provider medical group and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
• Be busy from day one, inheriting an established patient panel with room to grow
• Dedicated support system includes audiologists, nursing, and administrative staff
• Interest in Otology or Head/Neck welcome
• Lucrative 3-year salary guarantee with proven 90th percentile earning potential
• Phenomenal benefits package includes generous 100K commencement bonus, loan support, health benefits, paid relocation, CME stipend, and over 6 weeks of PTO
• Known for its rich history, beauty, and outdoor activities, this stunning North Dakota community boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the nation - the perfect place to raise a family
• North Dakota ranked the Number 1 State to Practice Medicine in 2019, topping the charts for quality of life, physician pay, family friendliness and more
• This vibrant city offers year-round activities for the whole family, from the symphony, opera, and art museum to community theaters, zoo, and the North Dakota State Fair
• Enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, ice fishing and more - an outdoor adventurer's paradise
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Regional Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a call conveniently on my calendar: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Premier North Dakota ENT Group Expanding | 100K Sign On | #1 State for Doctors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.