Dedicated Child Neurology Opening | Forbes Best in State Employer
• State-of-the-art 162-bed Children's Hospital, as a part of a Level II Trauma and Regional Referral Center
• Hospital Recognized as US News #1 Hospital in Oklahoma and Forbes Best-in-State Employer
• Established Pediatric Neurology program joining 6 Neurologists
• 100 Pediatricians and more than 65 Pediatric Sub-specialists on Staff
• 8 days of Pediatric Neurology call per month, no required general call
• Outstanding practice support that includes nurses, techs and a top-notch administrative support staff
Competitive base guarantee + wRVU production incentive with uncapped income potential
• Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus CME days CME allowance, commencement bonus and relocation
• PSLF Employer
• Generous Annual Employer Retirement Contribution
Affordable micropolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affordable city is packed with art, culture, job opportunities, beautiful parks and miles of bike trails
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to nationally renowned museums and award willing architecture
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for everyone
For more information, please contact:
Helen Falkner, Sr. Director of Recruiting
Apply for Dedicated Child Neurology Opening | Forbes Best in State Employer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.