Clinical Reviewer Positions - Radiation Oncology
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Food and Drug Administration
Center for Drug Evaluation & Research
Office of New Drugs
The Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office of New Drugs (OND), Silver Spring, Maryland, is actively recruiting physicians specialized in radiation oncology and other physicians with expertise or interest in therapies using ionizing radiation delivered by external beam and by radionuclides implanted or systemically administered to serve in a dynamic, highly challenging, and innovative atmosphere at the intersection of law, medicine, and science. Physicians are the cornerstone of FDA's mission to ensure the safety and efficacy of drug products. As an FDA physician, you will have the opportunity to:
- Advance the public health through new drug development;
- Experience teaching and training opportunities;
- Interact with pharmaceutical companies and develop health policy; and
- Work with a wide range of scientific disciplines in a team-oriented atmosphere.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Civil service base salary at the GS-14 level, plus a generous supplemental allowance determined by relevant experience, medical specialty, and board certification.
- Excellent Federal Government benefits package (health insurance, life insurance, retirement, etc.).
- Relocation expenses and student loan repayment may be paid to eligible candidates.
- Optional weekly professional development time available to maintain clinical skills.
- Flexible and/or partial telework schedules available (after completion of initial training period).
Applicants must have a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school. Graduates of foreign medical schools must be certified by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Candidates must be U.S. citizens. Permanent U.S. residents may apply for staff fellowship appointments. Certification by (or eligibility for) the American Board of Radiology (ABR) is required.
If you have any questions, you may direct them to the Recruitment Team at: email@example.com or: (301) 796-0800. Those who wish to apply should submit their cover letters and CV/resumes to: OND-Employment@fda.hhs.gov. Please indicate that you are applying to source code: 20-091BT
FDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WITH A SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT
Apply for Clinical Reviewer Positions - Radiation Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.