Hospitalist - Reading Hospital
Tower Health, a rapidly expanding health system in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking additional full-time Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join our growing Hospitalist Services team at Reading Hospital, a 750-bed, Level I Trauma Center hospital in West Reading, PA.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service.
- Flexible schedule options
- Requirement to work 14 twelve hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends)
- Closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- No Procedures
- Average Patient Load: 15
- Teaching Residents - optional
- EPIC EMR
- More than 75 employed Physicians
- Support of more than 20 Advanced Practice Providers
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- H1-B Visa and Green Card Support Provided (*does not qualify for J1 waiver*)
- Substantial CME funds
- Generous 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans with employer automatic contribution plus employer match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Hospital Provided Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Claims-made Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage included
MD/DO, Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
Apply for Hospitalist - Reading Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.