System Division Lead - Stroke Medical Director
- True 100% inpatient work!
- America's 100 Best Stroke Care - Healthgrades Award
- 5 Star recipient for Treatment of Stroke
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
PRIMARY LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (tertiary care facility)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm + 1:5 weekend hospital coverage
- Work 90% clinically.
- Hub & Spoke Care Model: Rochester General Hospital (hub) and provide clinical leadership to our spoke locations.
- Set our clinical standards for Stroke Care throughout Rochester Regional Health.
- LEAD our growing program, continuing to expand its geographic reach and services such as teleneuro and telestroke.
- Advanced Practitioners & Nurse Navigation support 7 days/week!
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is underway, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- State-of-the-art dual biplane suite.
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: Pointi, Atach2, Respect-esus, and Mariss, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available.
- HIGH STROKE VOLUME -- Rochester General Hospital = 900+ strokes/year
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus + lead stipend
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
EDUCATION DO; MD
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for System Division Lead - Stroke Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.