Inpatient Psychiatry | Guaranteed Visa Support | One Hour South of St. Louis, MO
• See adult patients within the Center's inpatient care units on a four or five-day work week schedule (18 years of age and over)
• Join a team of quality Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, including a top-notch interdisciplinary team of caregivers including full-
time onsite primary care physicians
• Lower volume of daily patient encounters allows for better ongoing care management for each individual
• No after-hours call required; however, additional hourly compensation offered for covering nights and/or weekends which can significantly increase total annual income
• Employment via Missouri Department of Health offering tremendous retirement and pension options (only five-year vesting period required)
• Visa support for all applicants!
Just one-hour south of St. Louis at the edge of the beautiful Ozark mountains you will discover Farmington, Missouri. Surrounded by nine of Missouri's most scenic state parks, challenging golf courses, an extreme off-road recreation area, hiking trails, and fifteen award winning vineyards and wineries, Farmington is the perfect destination!
The Farmington Public School system has been given recognition as a AAA school system in the State of Missouri. Mineral Area Community College offers associate degrees, as well as opportunities to earn a four-year degree through Central Methodist University and University of Missouri-St. Louis. Farmington residents enjoy a top-rated local hospital, Parkland Health Center, part of BJC Health System based in St. Louis.
For more information, contact Dave Duncan:
Schedule a call directly: calendly.com/dave.duncan
Apply for Inpatient Psychiatry | Guaranteed Visa Support | One Hour South of St. Louis, MO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.