FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN in Atchison, Kansas
This progressive, independent, critical access hospital is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join one of three primary care Atchison Hospital Clinics offering full spectrum family practice, including OB with C-Sections, Internal Medicine and minor surgical office procedures. The clinic is a rural health clinic. The primary care clinics provide specialized care for the entire family and are conveniently located in the 9 year new hospital facility.
- Supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services
- Med/Surg, ICU, ED, OR, OB, Rehab Services, Cardio Pulmonary
- Hospitalist Program
This quaint river town, rich in historical heritage, sits along the bluffs of the majestic Missouri River in northeast Kansas. With a population of about 11,000 people, Atchison maintains a friendly, community-oriented atmosphere with an array of diverse culture, thriving commerce, and exciting entertainment. Atchison is close to large town amenities, but has the small town character.
- Quick drive to St. Joseph, MO, Kansas City, MO, Lawrence, KS and Topeka, KS.
- Many educational opportunities including a public school, K through 12 Catholic School, K-8 Lutheran School, vibrant home schooling community, and 4-year College.
- Multiple city parks, local theatre community, art gallery, new movie theater, recreation commission and YMCA.
- Like Sports? An hour from Sporting KC soccer games, minor league baseball games, and Nascar. Under an hour and a half to Royals major league baseball and NFL Chiefs games.
- Like to travel? Under an hour to Kansas City International Airport
- Health, Rx, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, life, Flexible Spending Accounts, voluntary benefits, YMCA membership and malpractice insurance
- 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- BLS and ACLS
- Current DEA #
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine