FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN in Atchison, Kansas
This progressive, independent, critical access hospital is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join one of three primary care Atchison Hospital Clinics offering full spectrum family practice, including OB with C-Sections, Internal Medicine and minor surgical office procedures. The clinic is a rural health clinic. The primary care clinics provide specialized care for the entire family and are conveniently located in the 9 year new hospital facility.
- Supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services
- Med/Surg, ICU, ED, OR, OB, Rehab Services, Cardio Pulmonary
- Hospitalist Program
This quaint river town, rich in historical heritage, sits along the bluffs of the majestic Missouri River in northeast Kansas. With a population of about 11,000 people, Atchison maintains a friendly, community-oriented atmosphere with an array of diverse culture, thriving commerce, and exciting entertainment. Atchison is close to large town amenities, but has the small town character.
- Quick drive to St. Joseph, MO, Kansas City, MO, Lawrence, KS and Topeka, KS.
- Many educational opportunities including a public school, K through 12 Catholic School, K-8 Lutheran School, vibrant home schooling community, and 4-year College.
- Multiple city parks, local theatre community, art gallery, new movie theater, recreation commission and YMCA.
- Like Sports? An hour from Sporting KC soccer games, minor league baseball games, and Nascar. Under an hour and a half to Royals major league baseball and NFL Chiefs games.
- Like to travel? Under an hour to Kansas City International Airport
- Health, Rx, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, life, Flexible Spending Accounts, voluntary benefits, YMCA membership and malpractice insurance
- 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- BLS and ACLS
- Current DEA #
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine
Apply for FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN in Atchison, Kansas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.