GENERAL SURGEON PART-TIME in Atchison, Kansas
This progressive, independent, critical access hospital is looking for a part-time general surgeon to join its surgical team that includes an anesthesiologist. This 9-year new facility boasts a beautiful, large surgical suite with pre-op and post-op areas built to accommodate video and fiber-optic technology to perform minimally invasive surgery as well as a Gastrointestinal Lab and Infusion Services Room.
- Supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services
- Hospitalist Program
- Reasonable call rotation
This quaint river town, rich in historical heritage, sits along the bluffs of the majestic Missouri River in northeast Kansas. With a population of about 11,000 people, Atchison maintains a friendly, community-oriented atmosphere with an array of diverse culture, thriving commerce, and exciting entertainment. Atchison is close to large town amenities but has the small-town character.
- Quick drive to St. Joseph, MO, Kansas City, MO, Lawrence, KS and Topeka, KS.
- Many educational opportunities including a public school, K through 12 Catholic School, K-8 Lutheran School, vibrant home-schooling community, and 4-year College.
- Multiple city parks, local theatre community, art gallery, new movie theater, recreation commission and YMCA.
- Like Sports? An hour from Sporting KC soccer games, minor league baseball games, and Nascar. Under an hour and a half to Royals major league baseball and NFL Chiefs games.
- Like to travel? Under an hour to Kansas City International Airport.
- May be benefit eligible
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Surgery
- BLS and ACLS
- Current DEA #
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine
Apply for GENERAL SURGEON PART-TIME in Atchison, Kansas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.