Family Medicine Physician
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Weekdays only, Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
Storrs,CT - Outpatient Family or Internal Medicine Physician
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time, Family or InternalMedicine Physician for a primary care group practice. The practice is situated in the town of Storrs,CT on the main campus of The University of Connecticut.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Apassion for providing patient-centered, primary care, focused on quality,prevention and education
- Awillingness to work closely and collaboratively within an interdisciplinaryteam including behavioral health professionals
- UnrestrictedState of Connecticut medical license
- BC/BEInternal Medicine
- Full-time,flexible, weekday schedule
- Full-timeschedule can be 4 or 4.5 weekdays per week
- Clinicalsupport staff includes a highly trained M.A., RN & behavioral health
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive,integrated health care system in Connecticut, we know what matters most when itcomes to building a fulfilling career in primary care.
To support our physicians in the care of their patients,every primary care practice offers:
- BehavioralHealth, High Risk Nurse Care Managers& Social Workers
- Efficientoperations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPICEMR with Dragon, HIPAA compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patientportal
- LEANDaily Management ensures staff engagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and worksatisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Verycompetitive compensation including incentives
- Robustbenefits including a generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- Aphysician Mentorship and Onboarding Programand welcoming colleagues
- LOANrepayment support
- Flexiblescheduling and infrequent call for work/life balance
At Hartford HealthCare physiciansare provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through onthe job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
- LEAN process improvement to drive quality outcomes and positively enhance both the patient and the provider experience.
- Proven and effective onboarding with supportive ongoing mentorship
- Leadership development opportunities through Hartford HealthCare's Professional Leadership Academy
Work where every moment matters:
Every day, almost 30,000 HartfordHealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what wedo, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part ofConnecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
389 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT06051
C: (860) 500-3197
F: (860) 696-6067
YOUR PRIMARY CARE CAREER STARTS HERE!http://hartfordhealthcareers.com
Hartford HealthCare's Career Page: www.hhccareers.org
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A passion for providing patient-centered, primary care, focused on quality, prevention and education
- A willingness to work closely and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team including behavioral health professionals
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
Apply for Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.